View Single Post
Old 02-15-2010, 04:02 AM
sewnquilt2

This is the email I received from them with the info to pick up a pattern.

You can download all of your e-Patterns from your online bookshelf. Please note, you will be required to sign in before you can access your bookshelf.

TO OPEN YOUR E-PATTERNS

A password is required to open your e-Patterns. Your password is your first name and last name (the same name used when you created your account for e-PatternsCentral.com). Important: Do not include any spaces in your name. Also, it should be all lower case and contain no special characters (such as dashes, apostrophes, etc ...).

For example, let's say your name is Mary O'Donnell. The password you would enter is: maryodonnell.

NOTE: If your information changes, any new access of your e-Patterns will be protected using the new information.

NEED HELP?

We want to help in any way possible. Please visit our Customer Care section at: http://www.e-patternscentral.com/pages/shopping.html. We try to answer all of your questions.

Note that the password for your BOOKSHELF is different than the one used to sign into epatterns. I had the same experience with my first online pattern so don't feel alone. Mine automatically downloaded to my computer so you may have to follow the path to it. Good luck.