View Single Post
Old 02-15-2010, 05:10 AM
barnbum

what type of machine do you have?
Babylock Quest. After having an old Singer--I found this machine to be quite temperamental, but I finally figure out what she wanted and I give it to her. The tension can get a bit funky at times... other than that I love it.

I am totally impressed with your thread (you have them all!)
Yeah... I had lots of other thread, but had to redo everything. Since I kept going to the store to get more, once I discovered what worked, it made sense to get this display. It was so much cheaper than buying it other wise. I usually only use about 5 different colors, but now I can play. :lol: Although, it's so pretty, I hate to use any. :-D

OMG i wish i had that much fabric, i would be having a lot of fun
I do have lots of fun with it! :-D It's really grown in the past few years as I've played with buying now that I can. But, now it's time to sew it all into something. There is another package on the way... but I've sold some quilts lately to cover costs for a while. Space is the issue now. I'm trying to be good... it just doesn't last long enough. And I just redid the color ideas on a design I made--so it needed colors I didn't have. :roll: