View Single Post
Old 03-23-2018, 04:46 PM
catjo

Verna, I am again. Will send info directly. Always nice to have new people join our swap!

Suppose to get 3 to 8" of snow tomorrow. I am so over it!!!! If I wanted so much snow I would live somewhere, that is suppose to get lots. Just go away, it is Spring.

I haven't been on much. Been busy, busy here these past few months. I am working on 60 bags for school kids for our church to put school supplies in and distribute. Plus my charity group, and quilting many, many quilts for the kids we give to. Now I am in charge of heading up feeding church Easter breakfast. We fed 71 last year and it is just 5 of us that do it. I took the baby, (dog), to vet today and he has a mass of some sort that has grown to a very unacceptable size and now we have to let them remove it. He has 5 smaller ones on his underside they took samples of today. This has been really hard, as my other baby we sent to heaven just 2 years ago this past December, he also had a mass and they believe it was cancer and not able to remove. He got bad and we made the decision to let him go. So I feel as if I lam going through this all over again. I broke down at the vet. How embarrassing is that? They just are kids to me. I said then I wouldn't get another, and this baby was my son's and he always wanted to be here so my son gave him to me, and he found another baby. So I have him and a new grandbaby dog. Once I get the bags and Easter behind me I will have more time to get in and be a chatter again.