View Single Post
Old 03-28-2018, 07:35 AM
Armylady2012

Originally Posted by Judith1005 View Post
Only 4 more days for the swap blocks to be in my hands. I know 2 have mailed out already. That just leaves one more check in. And, then I will get your blocks swapped out and back to you. There are so many beautiful blocks. I know we will all have so much fun putting this quilt together.

I have one more 12.5 in block to make for mine before I have to step back and wait to see which swap blocks I will be "receiving". Then will figure out how many more I need to make. I a am going to make this quilt the same way I did the "Fall" quilt. I think I'm going to use lots of green filler blocks for this quilt. I have lots of green in my stash that needs to get used up. Over the weekend, I made 3 more blocks that need to be stitched down. I just need to get some more stabilizer. I want to look at the tear away stabilizer. Will go do that this morning.

Here are blocks i'm working on for my quilt.

Like I said, if the Summertime I Quilt is going to the Beach, the Summertime II quilt is going to the Great Outdoors/Gardening. I love how both of them are shaping up.

Oh, I did not design any of those blocks. I got them out of my "Quiltmaker's 1000 Blocks" Book.
Judith, Love the blocks, you always make such beautiful blocks, Where can I find the book you got the patterns out of is it a newer or older book?