View Single Post
Old 04-02-2018, 06:08 AM
happylab

Good morning everyone. I have been busy doing things for life. Like spring cleaning, playing with animals, working on finances, socializing with family and not quilting much. Sad to say I have no UFO's completed this month. I did make progress on BHMQ - WIP = have all 3.5" pieces made, just working on making the 50 blocks. Judy's mystery -WIP = all blocks made, just need to piece together and make a different border. Deciding if I want 9-patch border or piano keys border. I'll decide after I put top together. My Olaf - WIP reverse throw = needs to be sandwiched and quilted. I signed up for the fall star swap = new project. so I did not get to any UFO's this month. Sorry everyone. I'll do better in April. I'll also do better in keeping up with our tallys.

Our Easter was quiet. Mother nature pulled an April fool's joke on us and we had 1.5" of snow today and temps in the 20's. For the last several weeks most of out temps were in the 50-60's range. Of course the weather with mix precip, snow, ice pellets, slush started 30 minutes before we had wanedt to go out to a good buffet special for lunch. What we call, just enough to mess up the roads. So we ended up going to local café for breakfast. For dinner I fixed a nice steak for us. Enough of me, now on to our congrates and totals next post.