Old 04-02-2018, 08:52 PM
missionslady

Originally Posted by Rhonda Lee View Post
My wrist is starting to bother me so I have been looking at different rotary cutters. This led me to Martelli's website with "all" of their goodies and videos. I'm not familiar with their products other than this recent look. I also need a new cutting mat. And then there are rulers to consider. Martelli seems rather expensive! Is it worth it? Looking forward to reading your comments and as always thank you. You are my go to.
I have used the Martelli rotary cutter for years and found it to be very kind to the wrist when dealing with arthritis. I also have some of their rulers and templates and use them regularly. They are especially great because they will not slip or slide around on the fabrics. I do not have their cutting mats, but I have a friend who does and she has been very happy with it. I happen to live in Pensacola where Martelli is based which makes it convenient to visit their retail store. They will custom cut a template if you need a particular size, and they even put a handle on the larger 6” x 24” ruler for me. Their products are a little pricey, but they are well made and last for many years.