View Single Post
Old 04-03-2018, 12:13 PM
JJBlaine

Congrats to all who had March finishes! It is so much fun to see everyone making progress.

I had two other new projects I needed to work on, so even though I didn't get a UFO finished for March, I am really happy with the progress I made on the one I am working on. It was a giant double pinwheel with two fabrics. I decided I no longer cared for the combination, so I deconstructed all of the blocks, cut the giant triangles down into little triangles, substituted one of the fabrics, and have been assembling them as my L/E project.

If I can manage to stay on track, this month should see some UFO finishes from my corner. I just ordered the ruler quilting foot and my first ruler, so I know I will be itching to play with it!

On my UFO list for this month:

**Find something in the pile to use at the back side for my mother's quilt, which I pieced this last month (not a UFO)

**Complete Holiday Tidings. I need to quilt less than a third of the border along one side, and bind it. (Seriously, how did I spend so much time hand quilting then give up when it is soooo close to finishing???)

**Keep going on my L/E pinwheels-at the rate I'm going thru the pile, I just might have them whipped into a floppy before the month is out! (woohoo!)