Old 04-04-2018, 07:33 AM
pflum1

Default Fabric photo

Originally Posted by yolajean View Post
Copycat! Thank you for your question. I have not made a decision on which printer to buy as yet. I have (with my husband's help) found some great information. What I am going to do for now is, 1) purchase a new set of Bubble Jet Printing products (mine are over 10-years old and the formula has apparently changed since then), 2) Purchased some Jacquard printable fabric by the roll (8.5" x 120" for 30 some dollars, and 3) I plan to try the glue method, which iwbuchholz uses.

At this time, we have a Cannon MG7500 printer, which I use in my sewing room. Will try the above ideas with this printer before investing in another printer.

This may take me a while but when I have more information about what I try and the results, I will post them here. Yolanda
I usually use a canon printer for photos on fabric. I have used my Epson printer, but if I set the resolution too high I would get strikes. My HP doesn't feed good and will jam. All of my printers are the top of the line, so I'm not sure what a low end printer will do. I have used Bubble yet for years and never had any problems, but I don't wash my quilts or wall hanging that much. They are not used for everyday bed covers. Mostly on guest room beds.