Old 04-05-2018, 07:44 AM
redstilettos

Moonrise, I'm with you, weatherwise. Several inches of snow (will it EVER end? LOL). But at least our power wasn't knocked out. I'm thankful for that. I kinda like having heat when it's crummy outside. LOL.

Faintly: We won't see 90 degrees here until about July. Maybe I need to visit you over the winter. Got any good quilting stores I should frequent there?

Fizzle, we are happy to have you join! Yes, juggling and trying to keep everyone interested and happy can be interesting at times, but I love the women I have met here on the board, so it isn't a hardship for me at all. Besides, it feeds into my need to "pet" pretty fabric, so who's complaining?!?!

I do hope we can keep the board growing and moving again. We've gained some new folks, and lost some old, but I'm hoping the charm swap can keep its head above water and always have enough swappers involved where we don't have to worry about having duplicates.

I have already received two packages: Crispy and Hav4's baggies have landed on my doorstep. My poor mailman must be dying wondering what I'm "buying" all the time. I may have to bake him some cookies or something