View Single Post
Old 04-07-2018, 04:17 AM
Judith1005

Congratulations Teen. It looks really pretty with your chosen color pallet. I will be eagerly looking on for your finished top.

I too am enjoying DonnaPea's journey. Her blocks are coming out so cute and scrappy.

Macybaby, I have to chuckle. According to your definition of scraps, I think my whole stash is scraps. Other then white yardage and backing fabric. I have mostly, FQ's and 1/3 yard cuts. But, I like scrappy quilts. So, it works for me. I do have a few 1 yard cut pieces if I exceptionally liked the fabric. But, not too many. My goal is for all my fabric to reside in a 3 drawer chest. (With the exception of Halloween/Fall and Christmas. Which have their own pretty boxes in my sewing room.) I have 1 box of fabrics in my Ikea shelving unit that is all designer fabric/sets that coordinate, that I really want in my 3 drawer chest. It's the "Blue" drawer that is out of control. A drawer with -just-all-blue- fabric. I guess I like blue. lol So, I just need to produce a few more quilt tops for that to happen.

Last edited by Judith1005; 04-07-2018 at 04:21 AM.