View Single Post
Old 02-15-2010, 04:48 PM
peaceandjoy

Home from work (thank you, Presidents Lincoln and Washington) and still not feeling great. One more week on this medicine...

But wait, what's on the table? Oops, nobody picked up the mail on Saturday. I got not one, not two, but three packages!! One was a book (Eleanor Burns Star Spangled Favorites) I ordered from Amazon.com, so that was fun. Although I ordered it for a specfic project, there are a couple more that I'll definitely put on my "to do" list.

The second was my March/St. Patrick's day candle mat from a group I belong to. It's beautiful, and included in the package was a charm pack and a pin from the maker's guild, the London Friendship Quilters Guild. Talk about a name that works!

The last package was something I'd won from a blog I like to visit, melsownplace.blogspot.com. I completely forgot that I'd won it, so this was an unexpected surprise. Some fabrics, a dish cloth that is way too pretty to use as a dish cloth, and a fabric bird ornament that I'm going to have to try to copy. The wings are attached with a button, so they move. So cute.

Still have not figured out why my camera and computer don't speak, so no picture to share right now. A project to try to get taken care of this week...

Ah, quilters and quilting. Pick-me-ups for sure!