Old 04-16-2018, 11:11 AM
lmanna

Default Quiltique (Henderson, NV) - Amazing customer service

You are simply not going to believe the amazing customer service from Quiltique in Henderson, NV.

I was visiting that area last week and visited their amazing shop. I bought a bunch of fabric and unfortunately did not purchase fabric from another fabric collection I saw that I adored because I was concerned about insufficient room in my luggage for all my purchases. I thought I correctly noted the name of the fabric collection before I left the shop so that I could order it online.

Fast forward to the weekend...I am going to order some of that beautiful fabric:
- I searched by name for what I think the fabric collection is called (both on the internet and Quiltique's site) - nope.
- I searched by color,design,etc. for how I remember the fabric collection looking (both on the internet and Quiltique's site) - nope.
-I searched through all of the fabric on Quiltique's site...page by page. Nope.

Sigh - I'll just call over there and ask them. The employee who answered the phone did her best to help me out based on what I recall and where I thought I saw the fabric. We couldn't find a match. Several minutes later - Kara (one of the owners) called me back and spent 20 minutes with me on the phone trying to figure out what collection I "need" based on my descriptions. She literally walked me through the aisles in the store over the phone describing to me what fabric she was looking at. If something sounded like a possible fit, she provided me with the fabric collection name and I looked it up online to verify. No luck.

But wait, Kara is not giving up. She understands this situation. She has been sending me photos of different parts of the store to see if I can locate the fabric collection in the photo - you know just in case we don't have the same understanding of my descriptions.

We haven't found it yet but I simply am blown away by how far above and beyond amazing she is.