Old 04-16-2018, 06:30 PM
QuiltingNinaSue

SBG, I will have to look there for for lovely quilt you have finished.

Givio, I hate ice storms that are so heavy, they break down tree limbs and cause power outages.

Dublb, I hope your garden produces well this year. And I hope your Mother will enjoy her house.

Yes, I got a 'few' more things today; its the last week The Sampler will be open which is sad, but I know Carol will enjoy her retirement too. I always have sewn using the knit ribbing and she had the price of $1.00 on each bolt, so it all came home with me. as well as one book (for quilter 65) and two bolts of fabric...less than $$ I have ever spent there. She will price the four foot adjustable table to me later. I can yea or nay then.

We enjoyed our lunch at one the best tenderloin cafes in Iowa. I got an extra one take out for supper tonight. My career long friend came to visit us on Saturday and she really enjoyed the lunch as she likes tenderloin almost as much as I do. I have her starting quilts for her two grandchildren every time she comes up! Love children's quilts from DGM, so I encourage her every time she comes up. She leaves tomorrow, but we have had a productive visit and had fun too.

Dh is getting ready for the ten ducks coming in next week and the week of 12th of May, we will overload our chicken shed with 15 more chicks. 5 Black Jersey Giants , 5 White Jersey Giants and 5 Buff Orpingtons. He had remembered his Mother having Black Jersey Giants and wanted to own some, so we ordered with others 'cause they will not ship less than 15 chicks. I guess we will dress out the extras before next winter.

Snow Sunday, sunshine today; tomorrow will be in the 50s. Have a good week.