Old 04-17-2018, 03:21 AM
MarionsQuilts

That is awesome! I was in New Orleans a couple of years ago and went to some quilt stores. I bought a bunch of fabric (as a Canadian I almost die when I see how much fabric I can buy and bring home duty free!) The cashier and I were having a grand old time chatting away, and when I left the store, I remember laughing and thinking what a great store. Fast forward to later that afternoon, I get back to my hotel with all my purchases ... no fabric. I had forgotten the bag at the cash, when I left laughing. I was kind of freaked out because I had spent a fair amount of money. I go down to the front desk to get a cab and I hear a woman say my name. I ignore it, because seriously, I know no one in the city! I hear my name again, and turn around ... there is the cashier ... with my bag of fabric. Yes, I had mentioned what hotel I was staying at, and to this day, I am so happy that her and I were "chatty cathy's".

I don't remember the name of the store, but I do remember the absolutely amazing customer service. Every time I see a westjet commercial, I always think of the cashier running around New Orleans to get me my fabric!