View Single Post
Old 04-20-2018, 05:15 AM
Macybaby

I'm looking forward to joining this weekend. I'm really looking forward to no snow in the forecast! I think this is the first weekend in over a month that we won't have bad weather. My lilac bush is starting to bud out so I'm taking that as a signal that winter if finally over!

I'm hoping to finish up the quilt for the Thrift Store. I've been working on the school logo (St. Joseph's Indian School) to put in the open spot, then it can go on the LA. I'll do some FM work around the logo and overall pattern for the rest. It's going to be hung on the wall behind the cash register.

I did a block for each of the 1-6th Grade homes, and then let the kids write on them.

I also hope to get some work done on the "Dance of the Dragon Fly" that I just started. I'm trying a new method for machine applique, and am excited about it. I've got the pattern for Dear Jane and if I like doing this method, I'm going to use it for that quilt.

Then I learned about the Nearly Insane quilt and ordered that pattern but it won't be here until mid week.

Last edited by Macybaby; 04-20-2018 at 05:18 AM.