Thread: Inklingo
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2018, 05:10 AM
GramE

[ATTACH=CONFIG]593347[/ATTACH]
This is my finished Inklingo Hunter’s Star. My DIL picked the colors. Hand stitched the blocks together. I LOVE Inklingo and I am often confined to bed so it is a great project to have layers there waiting on me. I try to have pieces printed ahead and always try to have one on standby. I’ve got a Millefiori printed but it’s on the back burner while I make a few graduation quilts.

My printer for Inklingo is an Epson Home Expressions that was 59$. I only use it for printing fabric. It is a top feeder. I can print sheets 8.5” X 19” long. I suggest you try the free stuff first, the LeMoyne Star. If you go to my profile page I have a couple of quilts and many Inklingo blocks made for swaps. You could pm me anytime. I’d be happy to help you anyway I can. Ps, i’m far from an expert but I’ve made a lot of mistakes so I know how to fix boo boos. And Linda Frantz is always available with computer questions and she has many YouTube videos and Facebook videos. There is a Facebook group too. Happy Inklingoing!

the second picture is a 12” Block.
Attached Thumbnails 2a7e83ec-78ee-4be7-bc9e-6edebf1514ab.jpeg   c549192b-8960-4230-ba63-1b1ad71fc539.jpeg  

Last edited by patricej; 04-29-2018 at 07:18 AM. Reason: removed email address