View Single Post
Old 04-27-2018, 05:39 PM
NJ Quilter

Macybaby, I think your initial post to this thread is right on. While I also think it's great that everyone is very supportive, I'm not sure that is the best way to approach some threads. There was a post a few days ago 'constructive criticism wanted'. Many of the posters did exactly as you state...'you go girl'. The OP was asking for advice as to how to improve her skills. I offered my opinions as did a couple of others. From the responses seen after my post, I think the OP truly appreciated those folks who offered advice as to how she could improve her results. I don't think anyone in that thread was rude. If a poster is asking for advice, give it to them!! That's why they posted their question. We can all offer suggestions without being rude. Many folks here are experts in their fields and/or specialties. We are here to share. Let's do it!

I think a critique section would be awesome. If I ever manage to delve into machine quilting as I continually threaten myself to do, I will welcome advice/critique!