Old 04-29-2018, 06:56 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

Back to more sorting. Sigh. I thought I had it all done, but looking for some new fabric that has already disappeared from my memory on its possible location. Try try again and label the tote this time! Better, but still taking pills until I may turn into one! People need to come see me, not my house, 'cause I am not a housekeeper...too many more things to do that is more fun.

Exciting news from Bonnie Hunter buying an old Southern Home for her Quilt Retreats that will be up and going by 2020. If I were younger I'd sign up for at least three sessions in the Old Field Home...classic Southern home with charm and history and comfort! So glad for her and her plans. Hope she has a house cleaning crew standing by and a cook and full garden staff. And a couple of secretaries and an accountant too.

There is always more important things to do than heavy housekeeping. Like: keeping immediate family happy. Watching the baby ducks grow. Sewing on another quilt project. List just goes on forever. And ever. Amen.