View Single Post
Old 04-30-2018, 05:43 AM
DonnaPea

Laurafet - Looking forward to your joining in on showing off some blocks! Hope things go well with your moving around. Teen - sounds like you are moving to just the right place. So glad you'll have some folks there with this common interest. Macybaby - I love the quilt you are currently working on. Anael - is quilting truly not a popular hobby in your country? I'm always interested to see the different countries represented as I peruse quilting boards & forums, but it's hard for me to get a perspective of how widespread it is in any one particular country.

Here's this weekend's work. I messed around with Love in a Mist (G-1) quit a bit, am going to unsew it and redo it. I get a little frustrated with the templates. I've found they are generally 1/8" too small, so add that as I cut, but then on some this is not the case and the block ends up too big, as happened on the one before G-1. So I cut G-1 according to the template and of course it finished at 6". Back to the drawing board on it.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]593803[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]593804[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]593805[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails c-9.jpg   i-4.jpg   l-7.jpg