View Single Post
Old 05-01-2018, 07:43 AM
QuilterMomma

Ok, paperwork all turned in. I had sent the information of the biography to the chairperson and she replied, "it is not a biography, it is a bibliography". Oh my gosh!! I started to panic till I looked up what bibliography was, yes I have been out of school that long, and I did it but called it references. Whew, did all the work and had it set because I knew I needed to cite every source of information that I used. There was two pages worth. Felt pretty good about that. Now the wait to know if I passed, it will take six weeks. There was 71 pages of answers when I finished. Think they will be busy. I know there are a couple of areas I am weak in, but praying they give me grace on that. Who knows everything about quilting? There is a surface design technique that came from Japan where they used to paint their fish to verify the size of it. It is called Gyotaku. So you can tell it was an interesting time.
I am catching up customer quilts and doing a challenge that has a deadline date. Not sure how many ufos I will get done this month. I do have plans to finish a couple at least, all quilting projects.