Old 05-02-2018, 07:06 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

Ducks are very messy creatures, playing in water and splashing it everywhere. They eat and they drink. From our first 11, we have 5 left, yet dh found 7 eggs one day. They are suppose to be all hens of this ten, time will tell the tail...drakes tails will curl up. Love the duck eggs.

Ear is still hurting, following Dr's orders(and turning into a pill I think.) Almost have the Spring Cleaning done in my QR, have 29 empty totes of various sizes stacked on single bed in guest bed room and all the boxes to ship on the double bed in there. Everyday I think we are going to town and we don't. Neither one of us want too; so we stay home. Hot weather is here, up to 81 degrees this week. We got an inch of rain early this morning.

I like Ok's comment: clean enough to live with and dirty enough to feel comfortable or did I turn that around??? We live in our house...no carpet at all and all one story with no stairs. Handicap bathrooms...his and hers. Comfort first, and welcoming atmosphere everywhere. We love company, but children seldom visit....busy with their own lives. Smile and make people wonder what you are upto today.