View Single Post
Old 05-04-2018, 08:21 AM
Judith1005

Anael, I love your latest 2 quilts you shared. But, I really favor the 2nd one. I love all the applique and, I love the green border. They are both beautiful.

I love all your photos of your homes. I live in a regular old suburban area. (Pretty boring, actually.) But, I still love living here. Just wish my grands lived a little closer. Oh well, as in life, you can't have everything.

I have had 4 quilts returned to me from the quilter's in the last few months. Now, I need to have a binding party and get them finished up. One is as old as 2013. Probably the oldest one I sent off. The next is a 2014 start date. They are nothing as intricate as what you ladies have complete. But, It is with a sense of accomplishment that they are at least quilted and awaiting binding. Which thank the lord, I had the foresight to cut and have ready when I mailed them out. I am finding, that I have used different fabrics that were supposed to be used up to finishing several quilts. So, I had to be a bit creative. All's fair in scrappy's is the way I look at it.