View Single Post
Old 05-06-2018, 10:44 AM
RJ

Originally Posted by Conchalea View Post
To RJ & Whitepine-I’ve been riding to courthouses since I got my first Harley in spring of ‘07. I didn’t do a lot of long-distance traveling on her, a small sportster. This adventure has really taken me to some interesting places! Our group split into 3-4 smaller ones since 32 bikes in one group is hard to manage & keep together. Also, some like to ride faster & farther than others do.
I have to admit I didn’t cut all 108 HSTs before my trip, so I work on those interspersed with the new directions we got yesterday. I don’t have enough done to put it together yet, but the snowballed background pieces look great! If I’d get off the computer I might get some sewing done.
I have 04 Heritage softail..that I got new in 04---have almost 80,000 miles on it now!!. totally different ride for long distances---we are picky about who we ride with--no hotdogging--no tavern stops until off the bike at the end of the day---and 6 to 7 is a great group...bigger than that it can be difficult---and it takes longer to do everything--fuel up--eat--potty stops LOL LOL