View Single Post
Old 02-16-2010, 07:40 AM
BKinCO
Banned

Originally Posted by dglvr
I am watching the Dog Show now. I didn't miss much. They are judging the toy group now. I had to laugh at the Dentastix
commercial that was just on. I like my DVR where I can skip through commercials but like the commercials with the Dog Shows.
You guys with all these celebraty babies should show pictures.
I groomed for 12 years so love to see them. I only groomed pets not the show dogs.
Ahhhh the Toy Poodle won. Now thats a groom job.

quote=BKinCO]
Originally Posted by dglvr
I love the dog shows. I had to record it tonight and it didn't record all of it so I got to see the Whippet win the hound group. I'm not as interested in the toy group but thats where it stopped recording. I found it showing in the morning too so I'll catch the rest of it then.
BK, what kind of dog do you have? That is exciting.
I have a King Charles Cavalier Spaniel. His mom has shown at Westminster and his Dad is some hoity toity award winner in Ireland :) But, to me, my Quinn is just a crazy wacky companion :)
[/quote]

:shock: :shock: :shock: oh HECK NO I'm not showing you a picture of my KCCS :) You? A professional groomer? You'd have a heart attack when you saw how we keep him sheared. I wanted him for his personality, not his hair. And I can't stand the shedding everywhere, so we keep him short. Really short :)