Old 05-14-2018, 05:12 PM
gacountrygurl

Thank you Pocoellie! I am curious as to the state of my sewing machine. I recently moved and I haven't gotten it out of the box yet (mostly due to space in our small apartment.) I figured I would spend a day cutting the fabrics and assembling them, and the next day sewing them together, etc etc.
Which method of basting the sandwich lasts the longest? I am thinking thread, since it would seem the most durable option? The machine has the "average" space I would say, I know my mom has used it (more than myself since it was my 12 year old Christmas present) and she made quite a few elaborate costumes for my siblings and I on it and it seemed to work well. I may look as see if they make a "table" for the model I have, that would give me some extra room?!
I do have another bolt of fabric that I have for my personal use, I want to make a babys blanket out of it, maybe I should start with that one? lol! It is super cute as well, and I have a TON of it, I got it on clearance and it was so cheap I bought the whole bolt!