Old 05-14-2018, 06:23 PM
gacountrygurl

Yes, it will help my gauge how much time it will take for the larger ones. Plus, I love baby stuff lol, great excuse to look at baby things! I plain to have a crib blanket with the pattern as well, and then a quilt will be perfect to drape over the edge or have in another room in the house to keep baby warm! If I remember correctly, I have 7 yards, but I could be wrong.

Oh no, dont tell that to my husband lol! I already "hang on to things" longer then he thinks I should lol!

Originally Posted by Teen View Post
Sound decision to make baby quilt first. Buying fabric is addicting...so beware. Buying that bolt of fabric will likely give you plenty of fabric to make things for an aviation nursery; however, when buying "bolts" think about future projects. When I buy "bolts", I always consider its use for the backing of future quilts or donation quilts, too. Many of us love hoarding fabric (lol) and still, some of us buy only what is called for in a pattern. Whichever you are, be prepared to give up space in your home. Lots of space.....lol!