Thread: sashiko machine
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2018, 05:37 AM
romanojg

Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
My friend has one and you are right-it only makes one stitch but she does use it quite often and it is pricey. She uses it on all of her wall hangings.
Yes, it only does one stitch. But with that one stitch you can do many things. Anyone looking at you tube can see so many pretty things that are made with it. I thought all BL machines had minimum of 1 yr warranty on them

I also don't like the excuse that my machine is just finicky. I feel since I paid so much for them all they'll take what ever thread I give them. Sometimes I have to put the thread in a cup behind the machine or turn it upside down or change out a needle to go along with the thread but my machines take all threads. The only machine that I allow any excused is my BL serger. It has both coverstitch and overlock, there are two different needles recommened for this machine, one works on just the overlock and the other is mandatory for coverstitch but also works for the overlock. That's the only needle that I buy, I can't tell the difference in needles once they are taken out of the package so I'd never know which one I had. I buy the needle that works in both but is mandatory in the coverstitch. Problem solved.