View Single Post
Old 05-25-2018, 12:32 AM
Darcyshannon

The focus fabric is so pretty. I had a dress for a recital made out of fabric quite similar. It would be fun to work with in a quilt block.

I too loved the sermon. Haha! Get it. “Loved” the sermon. Anyway, I guess he broke the rule by bringing in his iPad. Someone mentioned that the choir toned down their normal style to blend more with British culture.

Well, I am thinking of making a Halloween quilt. I would send F8 from my black/white print collection and a few others and have it be an anything goes with Halloween being the theme. Still working on details. Would that work?

Originally Posted by jaba View Post
"all you need is love!" and I truly am feeling it through the air waves. I really appreciate your sincere offers and would be honored for you to make a block for me. It will certainly be a big reminder of so many ladies helping me go through perhaps the hardest obstacle I've ever traveled. I wish I could confidently say I will make one in return but I can't. Everyone that has gone through it is different and I have no idea how my body will react. All I know for sure is that my God has a plan and I will try to help him as best I can.
I will send in my fabric but I do ask for one favor.....please do not feel that you have a make a block for me. Each one of you has to make time to sew these and your family and life are truly important. Some of you are retired and busy with your own projects and everyday things that you do and some are working, some have children still at home and some are taking care of grand children or their own parents..
I feel very privileged and appreciate your generosity. Thank you so much
Here's pics of the fabrics I have bagged[ATTACH=CONFIG]594872[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]594873[/ATTACH]Each has a generous piece of blender fabric to go with the print. Thank you again ladies