View Single Post
Old 05-29-2018, 11:17 PM
Darcyshannon

I am relatively new to the board and brand new to booms. I am excited and wondering what it will be like. I have swapped blocks before but not like this.

I have a DH that makes me laugh every day. We will be married eight years this November. I have a little dog which if you look closely you can see in my photo. He also makes me laugh everyday and also exercise. Another person mentioned thinking they would never quilt again. That was me. It is too long of a story. I actually found this board thinking I would sell all my stuff during a move and maybe through this site. Some how, instead, I ended up joining a block exchange that I could complete after I moved and now I am quilting again. Dreaming of quilts and so excited it is back. I have two step kids. I am not sure I will join a local guild. I will try and find one that fits but right now the QB seems to be a good fit for me. I now live in OR and am still learning what it will be like to live here after spending so many years in WA state.

I am impressed with the camaraderie in this group. It is part of what made me want to join. Look forward to getting to know each one of you better.