Old 05-31-2018, 04:13 PM
Dina

Default 2/3 done with X Factor Bargello, and I need a bigger design wall!!

This is my third....or maybe 4th...posting of my progress with the X Factor Bargello quilt. I am very pleased with the way it is looking....but I already have run out of design wall. If you look carefully, you can see the top right hand corner isn't quite showing because it has folded back behind my design wall, which is portable and leans against my closet door.

The top is 2/3 done. I guess I will be finishing it on top of a bed or something...maybe lots of masking tape on my closet door? See the ladder I have to use to get to the top of it? I already have my design wall resting on 30 inch stools to get it tall enough!

But it is fun, fun, fun, and I do like it. I may have to just work on the last third without having the first 2/3 of it up. Yeah, that is probably what I will have to do...unless anyone has any suggestions??

Thanks for the encouraging words many of you have given me.

....edited....Well, phooey, I picked the wrong picture. I have added the most recent now....but I am afraid to delete the first one... So....please just zoom down to the second picture....(sorry).

Dina
Attached Thumbnails xfactor12.jpg   xfactor21.jpg  

Last edited by Dina; 05-31-2018 at 04:19 PM.