View Single Post
Old 05-31-2018, 07:51 PM
moonrise

I cut my Boom fabric awhile back, but in typical moonrise fashion, I changed my mind. The "new" fabric is in the dryeŽ as we speak. I'll get photos after I cut it.

A little about me: My hubby and I have been together since I was 13 (although we weren't allowed to date until I was 16, of course). We were even born in the same hospital, a little over a year apart. We got married when I was 20, and will be celebrating our 30th anniversary in a little over 3 weeks. <3 We don't have kids, but we have several furkids that are special to us. My hobbies include sewing (especially making purses and pouches), nearly all artsy-craftsy things, camping, nature, photography, etc.

I've been in Booms #3 - #17, but then took a break. A terrible case of "quilting funk" hit me in 2016, and my confidence and motivation flew right out the window. I even had DH disassemble my quilting frame and take it and my machine to our storage unit. Pretty bad, huh? But I'm hoping that doing a few block swaps and playing with some nifty new rulers and some fresh new fabrics will make my mojo come back. My quilting may have taken a break, but my fabric-buying didn't! LOL!

Nice to "see" everyone again.

Oh, the dryeŽ just sang its little song to let me know the fabric is dry. Off to ir0n and cut it.

Last edited by moonrise; 05-31-2018 at 08:01 PM.