View Single Post
Old 06-02-2018, 03:51 AM
Judith1005

Teen, I love your bird block. It so darling. You'll have to let us know how you like the Kingwell pattern. I have so wanted to use the Gypsy Wife pattern. But, have been afraid to buy it. I haven't heard the best comments on how the pattern is written. So, hopefully yours will be well written. So cute polka dot starter Teen.

NZ quilter, I too have a ton of Patriotic Fabrics. If you would like some FQ's, just shoot me off a pm. The drawer holding them can barely close. I'd be happy to share with as well. Whatever you decide will be great. But, I'm a big fan of R/W/B. I have several quilts in my house and am working on two more. Another one for my house and one for my deployed son-in-law.

DonnaPea, you are on a roll churning out the SBS blocks. You will have all your finished blocks before you know it. Can't wait to see your finished quilt top.

Anael, your grands are darling. The appliques you made, are they bookmarks? What will you do with them? They are adorable.

Aunt Jo, you did a great job with those curves. And, your finished BH's are beautiful!