View Single Post
Old 06-04-2018, 12:42 PM
Teen

Love the SBS blocks, Donna & auntjo... Donna...B9...the colors!!! Yellow!!! Love it. And auntjo, grandma fan is beautifully rich in color....love that polka dot...

Anael....yea....Your blocks are beautiful in floral. GTSB is a garden quilt so I think you are right there with the he floral fabric theme. Great way to get rid of some of floral stash that's so hard to use, at least for me.

i think a Jen Kingwell thread would be a good thing to do. She has many unique quilt patterns. Doesn't she do the Tula Pink sampler city scape etc. quilts? I think oksewglad is doing that one..... She creates really unique samplers.
i could be getting her confused with another designer.

Macybaby...if I was local to you, I would come over and help with the binding. I enjoy doing that part. You really hustled and won't be long before that stack is done and gifted. Amazing accomplishment and I'm sure all gorgeous.. We need a slide show..

My Sylvia is ready at the LA. I pick up tomorrow. She said it looks amazing. Can't wait to FMQ the applique borders and bind her up. I'll put GTSB aside when she arrives home to finish her up.... Woop woop!!