Old 06-05-2018, 04:51 PM
QuiltingNinaSue

DH got a call from the skin cancer dr. his ear skin removed was cancer, so they will test it in the morning to see if they got it all. So rush rush in the morning to get there by his appointed time. Ducks are laying 100% one day a week; it goes from one to three most days. High protein duck food is expensive. Young fowl all eat the Flock feed for all fowl. They will move up to the layer pellets the first full week in September. Hopeful that they all lay everyday.

Since we live in North Central Mo. eight miles South of the Iowa line the rains go East or West around us almost 99% of the time. That is both good and bad...bad storms go around, but we need rain and forecast is dry here the next week. Iowa got a good inch and half, it just barely wet our windshield coming home in the 'storm'.

It is good that we have a two freezers full of food and a good supply of canned goods, and we can eat well without shopping for food. The more I explore them, the more I can fix balanced good meals. My Iron Skillet bread today had too much Coconut flour and oil; I will use just a little next time. It is so easy to make and bake in our iron skillets.