Thread: Boom 21 - Dunes
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2018, 06:41 AM
Kassaundra

LOL LOL LOL you guys kill me (in a good way) I probably do need a warning label though!!!!! lol lol lol

Well I headed for work today, made it and stayed for about 20 minutes. I am now back home so I can medicate myself on high doses of benadryl. I have a brown recluse bite that has started to necrose. I didn't know about it until last night (the bite is painless). The necrotic area is still small but the affected area is about the size of a spread out hand, it is on my upper arm, besides the immediate affected area the whole arm is slightly swollen and stiff.

As to how you do the curved edge piecing. Everywhere you want a curved edge needs to have a folded square of fabric covering the solid piece. The square is folded into a triangle w/ the folded (bias) edge to the inside (raw edges of the folded and solid under piece together). They are sewn as a whole unit or one piece of fabric catching the edges in the seam. After the block is constructed all the bias folded triangle overlay edges are folded back on themselves and top stitched down.