View Single Post
Old 06-12-2018, 06:56 AM
Snooze2978

I'm normally organized but from time to time I let things pile up. Last week I asked my sister if she wanted a bookcase I had stashed out in my back garage. She suggested I take that one as it was larger for my spray paints and give her the smaller one I was using. Okay, so that started me cleaning out the back garage. One thing led to another and by the time I was finished I had put everything away that had been dumped there during the winter time, floors swepted out, spray cans put in new bookcase and the old one thrown in my car to take to my sister's house.

I decided since I was working outside I might as well tackle the front garage. I had just had it insulated and walls covered in chipboard so now I can put up the racks for the hand tools. Finally got it put up and all the patio furniture has been brought out to be used for the summer. Next I'll clean out the freezers full of fruit from last year's bounty to make room for this year's bounty. I normally take a cooler full to my congregation to share it with them.