Old 06-12-2018, 02:42 PM
Bamanana24

Default I have same setup, very happy with it.

Originally Posted by normasews View Post
I purchased a Viking Mega Quilter with the Inspira frame from Craigslist and I'm very happy with it. I mainly do pantos and stipple/meandering. I've recently ordered a foot, table and rulers to play with doing ruler work.
I also got this same setup from Craigslist. I got the Quilters Cruise Control with it, and I am very happy with it. So happy to quilt my own quilts now. I've gotten pretty good at meandering or stippling, been practicing feathers. Got a wave ruler and ruler foot and just completed two queen size quilts using the wave from side to side. (I made my own ruler base, bought a piece of plexiglass at Lowes and cut out the shape of my machine. Glued legs on it for support, it ain't pretty, but it works, saved about $70) I have ordered the clamshell ruler from Westalee, can't wait to try it. I know I have to choose simple row patterns, but I'm ok with that. I love the old style Inspira frame, because it allows me to sit on a roller stool and glide back and forth as I complete rows, with my back problems, I could never stand long enough to get anything done. I would love to see more examples from those of you that use the same workspace for inspiration. I love this group.