Thread: Boom 21 - Dunes
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2018, 11:43 AM
bibliostone

Well, my fabric will go out tomorrow. I hope the priority bags from the PO get here today. If not, I will mail in something else.

Jaba, will you have an infusa port that is completely under your skin or will the port be external? If it is under the skin, I hope you have someone skilled to start your chemo line. When I had a port (under the skin), some of the nurses were very skilled and you hardly felt it when they inserted the line and with others, you felt they were impaling you in the heart! Ok, that might be a slight exaggeration, but the skill of the provider really does make a difference. Of course, every chemo experience is different. I used to go once a week in the morning and then continue onto work and I looked so disgustedly healthy that no one had any sympathy for me. I had my hair cut short also, but in hind sight, I wish I had just shaved it off entirely. You know how men get whiskers in the sink? Well, I had little bits of hair like that all over my house! You are in my prayers and I look forward to swapping with you again.