View Single Post
Old 06-13-2018, 01:40 PM
wildyard

Creative Cove.... it's where I get to do whatever I want to do! But it's a walkthrough to get to the master bedroom and bath, so it's a "cove" not a room that can be closed off to the rest of the house.

Our son now has his own place so my next campaign is going to be moving upstairs to the space that was his. There is a large open area at the top of the stairs with a big dormer window and a closet. That leads to the bedroom which is sloped on the sides along the roofline, but it's a long room with lots of storage area for fabric.
I would put my sewing table by the dormer window and add an extension to the left side for supporting my quilts! I'd put my design wall in that section, and the ironing board, which lives in our bathroom now. LOL The closet would be for my fleece backings. In the long bedroom, I would keep a daybed or sofa sleeper, and all the rest would house my fabric collections, my cutting table, and all the accessories! Or maybe I'd have the cutting dresser in with the sewing area and ironing board... hmmm.
As Aerosmith sings, Dream On. lol

Last edited by wildyard; 06-13-2018 at 01:51 PM.