View Single Post
Old 06-14-2018, 05:39 AM
PJWinston

Based on comments and reviews re. EcoRugPads.com I am about to push the button on a purchase. Like others, I originally found the order process a little confusing. After muddling over the order though I finally realized that the measurements are in feet, not inches as I was first assuming. Also, because these wool pads are typically for a rug pad, the site indicates that the actual pad will be cut 1 - 1.5" shorter on all sides to fit under the rug unless you request otherwise. I therefore put in my order comments to cut the pads the actual size ordered w/o trimming it.

To get more bang for my buck I figured out what pads I wanted and then went through various gyrations to see how I could get the most for the least. Here is what I have ordered:

1. One pad 1' 6" x 9'. From this I will get (2) 18" x 48" pads that I will use on two over sized ironing boards and I will get one 18" x 18" ironing pad. ($53.95 before coupon)

2. One pad 2' x 9'. From this I will cut one piece 22" x 60" for my Big Board ironing board and (2) 24" x 24" pads. ($63.95 before coupon)

With the 15% coupon found at the top of the EcoRugPads.com site, my total comes to $100.21. For this I will have a sufficient amount of wool padding to cover one Big Board, two over sized ironing boards, two 24" x 24" mats and one 18" x 18" mat.

Now I just have to remember my cutting plans for each piece when they arrive.

UPDATE: I was just placing the order described above but as I was entering my personal information my computer system alerted me that the site was not secure and any personal information I entered could be hacked. Has anyone else who's ordered from EcoRugPads.com received that same type of message or noticed any problems since they placed their order?

Last edited by PJWinston; 06-14-2018 at 05:50 AM. Reason: Update