Old 06-14-2018, 09:32 PM
Sabrena55

Hello! Thank you for responding so quickly. I am I forgot to mention a friend gave a manual she found online. It is a pretty standard manual explaining how to oil the machine, thread the machine, change needles, adjust tensions for the bobbin case/thread/cams etc. Unforgently there isn’t any detailed instructions on what to look for when specific things do not work and how to fix them. When I got the machine the lid to the cam area was taped down pretty good. I cleaned all that off. Last night after reading your email I took the cover off the top and started turning the dials. Everything seemed to move like it should including the part you referenced. I found in the manual where it talks about turning the dials a certain way and the cam lid opens. So I moved dials according to the manual and the lid does not lock or unlock or make any indication it is doing that. The lever you were commenting on does move out of the way so the cam be removed when turning the dials per the manual. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for sharing the conversation thread about the mscine like mine. I will reach out to them as well. The sewing machine seems to be working pretty well. I oiled it and got the tension set for a straight stitch. Sews really well. Even made a padded case for my Kindle Voyage to test it out. Just cannot figure out why the lid for the cam area will not lock/unlock. If you or anyone would me to include a picture of the page in the manual that talks about the lid opening let me. Thanks for all your help! Sabrena