View Single Post
Old 06-16-2018, 07:52 AM
Quilter 53

The last 2 days I've cleaned out my bedroom closet and dresser. 2 full garbage bags of clothes that I no longer want to wear or are too big for me (I recently lost 22 pounds and am loving it) that will go to thrift store next time I drive to town. They are all ready in the car. I was supposed to drive by today on my way to DD house to help with a back yard construction project, but since it's rainy today that's been cancelled, so I'm going to the sewing attic and clean up the left over mess from costume construction. Both daughters and I do costumes for Renaissance Faire and since the last 2 weekends were Faire days (our booth did extremely well this year) the sewing room looks like a storm moved through. DD says the floor covered with bits of thread and corner clippings looks like "productivity", but I think it looks like a slob lives here. So it's time to organize the costume fabrics and bring out the quilting fabrics. I do enjoy the sewing with daughters, but by the time we are done, I'm ready for some "easy" sewing with cotton.