Thread: Boom 21 - Dunes
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2018, 06:00 AM
Janice McC

Default Boom Biz - posting and shrinking pix

Stafar, great question. Yes, please do post block pix here! Everyone looks forward to them. However, when you post them, please shrink them to 200kb or smaller. We're going to get very picture heavy in this thread and large picture files really slow down the loading. When you take your pic, either use software to shrink it or some people are able to use their iphones and then mail themselves a smaller copy and post it. However you can manage it, small files are greatly appreciated. Be aware, I take the pix from here and move them to the "gallery". I also use small files there so anything that's large I have to fix before I move it I will ignore those until I've got lots of free time. In the beginning, as we all start making blocks, I may spend up to a couple of hours a day shifting pix and answering posts and emails. You all can save me a lot of time by shrinking your own pix before posting them here. Thank you!

edited to add: please post "Waves" pix in Waves thread and "Dunes" pix in the Dunes thread

Originally Posted by Stafar View Post
question from the newbie-when I make a block do I picture it and send it in a PM or email to Janice or do I post here? Not sure if it's supposed to be a surprise or if we don't want so many pictures in the thread? HAHA I said thread and this is a quilting board-ok it's early and my mind is still sleepy silly.

Last edited by Janice McC; 06-19-2018 at 06:09 AM. Reason: additional info