Thread: Boom 21 - Dunes
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2018, 06:29 AM
Billi

Originally Posted by klaws View Post
Sorry I haven't posted lately. All of my things have been delivered and now I am trying to put things away and get settled. My apartment is on the second floor and those stairs are getting the best of me. I wish I had requested a first floor. I'm slowly getting the furniture I need. I am going shopping today for a sofa and a dresser. My sewing room is somewhat a mess but I unpacked all of my fabric and have my sewing and cutting tables set up. I'm ready to sew as soon as my squishy arrives. Checked the tracking and I should be receiving it on Thursday. Thanks Janice!

Thoughts and prayers to all who are ill and those recuperating from injuries. I hope everyone has a good day today.
Oh no moving is awful moving upstairs is my definition of hell! don't be doing anything crazy. Your squishy will be there soon and you can relax while hanging out with all the pretties.

Originally Posted by Stafar View Post
excellent-I'll probably have to get one of my young ones to help me do the photo shrinking them-they just "LOVE" mom computer questions-sometimes I come up with really stupid things for them to "teach" me just to annoy them.
"sometimes I come up with really stupid things for them to "teach" me just to annoy them" hahahaha a woman after my own heart. I live to annoy and embarrass my girls. I can still annoy them but they have been pretty much impossible to embarrass since about middle school.

Whatever they are kind, intelligent people just screwed up enough in the head that they are also funny as hell.