View Single Post
Old 06-19-2018, 09:08 AM
GloriaC

I have neuropathy and have had it for 7 years. I got it when I was taking chemo and it never went away. I was on gabapentin - 12 - 300 ml per day. I found something called Max PR 35. You can order it off the internet. It is a spray and it does work. I have not taken gabapentin for 5 years and all I do is use the spray when I'm in pain. Soak in a hot bath with about 3 to 4 sprays. When I get out the pain is gone. When I wake up in the morning my legs feel like they are laying in fire. After I move around some it usually goes away. If it doesn't I grab the spray. Spray some in my hands rub them together and rub on my legs. Pain is gone instantly. I can't tell you how much I love this stuff. Would not have believed it if I hadn't tried it. All of you know if it hurts bad enough you will try just about anything. I am so grateful that I found it. The guy has a FB page and the last time I bought it it was $25 per 4oz bottle but the bottle does last a long time. When I first started using it I used it every few hours and now I use it once or twice a week.