View Single Post
Old 06-21-2018, 04:19 AM
Rhonda K

Congrats on the score. You will love using the machine. Have you checked the pattern pages on AC? Register for account and keep a list of your dies. It also keeps your downloads. I keep a list on my ipad for reference when I find a deal.

The cubes offer easy storage for the dies. I have the individual dies that make up each cube so lots of options. You can also do FG iwth 2 dies instead of the specific FG die.

Do you have an EMB machine too. There are EMB designs available to match the dies. They are are fun and add creativity to your projects. The designs match the dies perfect.

Start thinking how you want to store them. I keep them in the plastic/idea sheet in a large plastic bin. The long strip dies are stored in an upright hamper with one of the racks from AC. The plastic envelope is a pain to get back on the die so I might take all those off. They need to be stored upright and not stacked on each other.

Always check the dies and do a few sample cuts when you first purchase. Make sure the cuts are smooth.

I found the link for you with information and cross reference. I keep it in a notebook.

https://www.accuquilt.com/go-mix-mat...n-booklet.html