View Single Post
Old 06-21-2018, 06:21 AM
themachinelady

I DON'T see my previous post so will write again and add a few more comments.
Look at the size dies you will use the most and then what is in the cubes and decide which way would be the best for you to go to start with. If you have a dealer close by pick up a catalog so you can compare prices from Accuquilt and also on line. Online prices from what I have found are not always cheaper, but most likely the same price as accuquilt prices and sometimes higher, plus when you order from Accuquilt you get points to use in the future. They are not a lot but every little bit helps in my book. You have a year to use the points on future orders.

I have three blocks of the churndash block I have made from cuts from an Accuquilt and I have never had my points etc. match so well as I do those. The accuracy is amazing and while we think we are being accurate hand cutting, there is no comparison in my book, plus you can cut up to 6 layers of cloth on the Electric Go Big, maybe 4 or so on some of the others, so look how much faster you can get blocks cut out.

Do your homework on prices, shipping etc. and look at you will use the most and watch for sales. I have not found ebay to be cheaper on what dies I would use so again do your homework. Enjoy.