View Single Post
Old 06-25-2018, 09:17 AM
Snooze2978

Yes, I have 8 raised beds for my blackberries, raspberries and strawberries. Then a full garden for the squash, tomatoes, peppers, eggplant and onions. I usually have green beans out there too but have a full freezer so didn't bother planting this year. My strawberries are just about done for the season but my tomatoes and zucchini will be giving me produce soon. My raspberries and blackberries will start ripening in August so that will be a daily picking as well as the tomatoes will be in full swing too.

Then there are the flower beds all around my house as well as behind my rear garage and along the fence line plus around 2 trees out near the street. I try to keep the dead heads trimmed and the weeds pulled. I usually go out early in the morning and check everything to see if I need to pull/dig weeds, cut dead heads and of course mowing and edging the lawn weekly. I love being outdoors when I can, then I feel good about coming inside to sewing/quilt or whatever is on my agenda for that day.