Old 06-26-2018, 08:45 PM
JuneBillie
Power Poster

I was just looking at all the beautiful quilts either finished or that you girls are working on. So many beauties. Love seeing the little helpers too.
I haven't been on much. My brother in law the husband of my youngest sister Tammy, had a massive heart attack a couple of weeks ago. They only gave him a 20% chance of making it. He had to be shocked so many times the first two days. Hooked up to so many machines. I stayed with her at the hospital then his sister and 2 brothers came, along with his bosses and her co workers. So many people came to give support. We had so many prayers going out for him Glen. He went home this week, but has to wear a life vest for about 3 months and home health care, and pt. His sister is staying to help while Tammy had to return to work Monday. He was one who never went to doctors, but he is now. He had a high sugar reading of 500 when brought in, breathing issues etc. when he came out of a coma. He has a lot of heart damage, but after so many prayers when they redid the echocardiogram a third of his heart damage was restored. It was a miracle. Tammy is 50 and he is 53 so really young for all this.
All of you take care, and good to hear about the good results for some of your loved ones tests, and prayers for others going through difficult times.
God is so good.