View Single Post
Old 06-28-2018, 07:51 AM
Kelsie

DJ This is the first that I have heard of PIGS (except for the barnyard kind) I also don't know the Brain Bunnies. Please enlighten me.

Even tho I have only been quilting about two years I have a three ring binder with a list of 13 quilts. I created this quite early on as I started getting swamped with all the fabric and needed to keep things organized. I have the patterns and fabric for 11 of them. Only two are finished. Seven of them are all or mostly cut out already. Several have been sewed on. One I ran out of fabric as I couldn't find the right colour; One I got bored of sewing black and white squares; One was set aside as another became more important; One I couldn't find a backing for. Two are really close to being finished and I would like them done as I need them to actually use. They are the next ones up, but I have been distracted making dolly quilts for a donation. All of these I consider WIP not UFO's. I also have a list and am gathering fabric for some that I aspire to like a couple of wall hangings, a Lucy Boston and a Grandmothers Flower Garden